Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

No debate on Bell vs De Bruyne - completely different eras of the game with different skillsets required. (Except riding a potentially career ending attack - Kev is better at that)

And a mention for Gundagon i thought he played very well found space and drove forward time and time again.
I thought he was the least effective of our players, even in our very good second half. He’s looked pretty tentative on the ball as of late, which kills some of our better attacks. May just be working in to form, though.

He was indeed! He comes along as Silva came along - once in a generation! I've said it before, and it won't be long before I say it again, when we had Bell in the side I didn't think we could lose!

Today's game? Totally, utterly and infuriatingly unpredictable! At 1-0 yer think the equaliser is not long coming, At 1-1 yer think there's another comical concession round the corner, And then what a second half. Some were thinking it was Aguero who made the botch on the Leicester goal but there were three or four chances to defend it robustly and they went begging before Uncle Albert converted. And then what a second half Sergio had. And the last goal? Near took the bar off!
I remember Colin so well, in one game he won the ball with a really leggy challenge, and my brother said one day, he will get badly injured with his style of play, little did I know what would happen against the rags, my two favourite players, Glynn Pardoe and Colin, both lost their careers against the rags, affected the future of that wee team.

My dad says that the two best players he ever saw in the flesh were bell and best...........then he said merlin was right up there..........but now he says Kev is the best of them all. :-)
He was amazing again today. His vision Is on another planet.
And lovely too see Sergio banging a four timer in as well. Superb second half lads.

Kun was brilliant in the second half after a poor first half. Excellent win and no injuries.

Usual masterclass from Kev and thought Berardo had a good game as well. Ota was a bit sloppy and Zinchenko as we all know is not a lb.

Considering all our injuries this is ominous sign for all our rivals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.