United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
m3boR8Z.gif
Hahaha just gets better...

If you want a good laugh go look in at the Pogba v DeBruyne thread over there , deluded isnt the word !!

the defeat at Newcastle United on Sunday leaves them 16 points behind Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City. After an identical number of games last year Mourinho’s team were 17 points adrift of Chelsea, so their progress has stalled, at best. Here are some reasons why.

We're 6 points ahead of where Chelsea were iirc, so that's 150m in transfer fees plus all the signing on bonuses and agents costs, plus letting Mickey go to Arsenal, for a 7 point improvement with no league cup...

I know it’s probably already been asked on here, but what the fuck did smallthing think he was possibly going to gain from diving there?

It was poetic justice that not only did the stupid twat receive a yellow card for his idiocy, it also led directly to Newcastle's goal.

Karma is a big woman!

A little bit of wind and they fall - Mourinho

Disagree, I think they are more likely going to go down the Real Madrid model - all fur coat no knickers - Marquee signings that don’t generally fit with whoever is managerial flavour of the month. This will win them occasional & probably regular silverware but be nothing like their self entitled expectations

As I said - they should go down the youth road. But they won’t.

The rags are joint top of the yellows for diving league.
Strange they are not boasting about this on twitter as it’s about the only league they have a chance of winning this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.