How many points to win the league?

Oh jog on and stop making stuff up.

Our last two defeats at Spurs and Pool garnered a minus 2 goal difference. Not that we play Liverpool away again this season and we beat Spurs 4-1 at home without breaking sweat.

Also at no point did united or Liverpool have a superior goal difference in 2012 or 2014.

Just accept when you’re wrong and you won’t look so silly. In Chelsea’s 13 game winning run, they won 8 games by a single goal also. To expect 4’s and 5’s to fit your dream scenario is ridiculous.

Still think Pep is a fraud?

2 teams play IN Liverpool - 4-0 Everton

GqOMcls.png

Yeah right, make it up as you go along.

Still think Bravo is the perfect keeper for Pep and won't be dropped? Quick delete the thread I got it wrong tantrum again?

The longer the 4 other clubs survive in the CL the lower the points total required will be, I am starting to believe the magic number will be 84

The longer the 4 other clubs survive in the CL the lower the points total required will be, I am starting to believe the magic number will be 84

Hi Corky, what site is this table from? Was just about to say thought after the Arsenal game in 11-12 they had a better GD

To get to 81 we only need 0.82 points per game, so relegation form, from a team who are currently averaging over 2.6 points per game.

To put that into context, united need 25 points from 11 games, that is nearly 2.3 points per game, liverpool need above 2.45 ppg, chelsea above 2.5 ppg, spurs above 2.6 ppg.
And Arsenal need bonus points to be introduced.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.