Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can work it into iambic pentameter or possibly a haiku I think you'll be fine.

What with it being 'Five Times' ?

ya **** ya **** ya **** ya bunch o ****s

Not sure about the second one though.

1200-haka-630x420.jpg

"****s"

Oh hang on that's a haka.

We are not 'richer' than you, we make more fucking money than you do.

We were 'richer' than you, but your lot, along with such virtuous people as Manchester Utd, Platini, Berlusconi, & other self interested ****s, brought in ffp, which put a stop to our owner investing money in players.

And you ****s keep accusing us of 'cheating' because we are better at making money than you are. Klopp is making snidey fucking comments about us being owned by a country etc, it wouldn't fucking matter if we were WE WOULD BNOT BE ALLOWED TO SPEND THEIR MONEY. In normal business world, we coud have investment, & spend years paying it back, like Sky did when they financed you fuckers & Utd etc for years.

BUT WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO. And the bloke we have to hand our fucking books to is DAVID GILL the Manchester Utd ceo who has moved to UEFA to help fuck us over & keep them competitive.

We run at a profit.

And no, it's not because we are being 'given' money by bent insider sponsorship deals, it's because we have a fucking enormous business spread around the world.

Look at Etihad now & the profile it has, compared top what it was when it appeared on City's shirt. We have been the best fucking deal, they ever made & they are now getting us cheap. It was a brilliant business decision to sponsor the City 'project' & when the next deal comes around, they will have to cough up a fucking lot more.

We are not 'rich' we do not have 'endless money', like lying ****s keep telling everyone, we are a business, which currenly makes less money than Manchester Utd (hence they could sign Pogba & Sanchez when it's out of our budget) but a fucking sight more than your lot, in spite of you having a 20 year advantage to have got ahead of us.

Because your people have been shit at it & ours have been brilliant. And your owners are in it purely to milk your club wheras ours are happy to build it.

Well said, mate.

You put it much better than I could have.

Last edited:
The problem with Liverpool Football Club is that they still believe in the world where they are competing with United to be the biggest club in the World, Forest and Arsenal are plucky little challengers, Everton are the club most likely to challenge them, and City sit with a group of mid table clubs like Newcastle, Sunderland, WBA, Villa, West Ham, Spurs and Chelsea.

More frighteningly it is not just the fans, it is the management too. It is crazy.

If you could put a club in therapy then Liverpool would be the club in most need.

@Neville Kneville

A great response pal,but don't rise to the troll.Hes on borrowed time.
What is the matter with you people? You seem to take offence so very easily. Ban me if you can't face the truth.
Well, I kike to put it out there anyway.

These wankers, like Wenger & the rest, have put us in the position where we are heavily scrutinised by the ceo of our most hated rivals & the club who stands lose most by our success, & when even he has no option but to pass our accounts through the system, they are still whining about it.
I/m not keen on Wenger either but there's no need to disrespect him. He did a good job for a while.
We are not 'richer' than you, we make more fucking money than you do.

We were 'richer' than you, but your lot, along with such virtuous people as Manchester Utd, Platini, Berlusconi, & other self interested ****s, brought in ffp, which put a stop to our owner investing money in players.

And you ****s keep accusing us of 'cheating' because we are better at making money than you are. Klopp is making snidey fucking comments about us being owned by a country etc, it wouldn't fucking matter if we were WE WOULD BNOT BE ALLOWED TO SPEND THEIR MONEY. In normal business world, we coud have investment, & spend years paying it back, like Sky did when they financed you fuckers & Utd etc for years.

BUT WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO. And the bloke we have to hand our fucking books to is DAVID GILL the Manchester Utd ceo who has moved to UEFA to help fuck us over & keep them competitive.

We run at a profit.

And no, it's not because we are being 'given' money by bent insider sponsorship deals, it's because we have a fucking enormous business spread around the world.

Look at Etihad now & the profile it has, compared top what it was when it appeared on City's shirt. We have been the best fucking deal, they ever made & they are now getting us cheap. It was a brilliant business decision to sponsor the City 'project' & when the next deal comes around, they will have to cough up a fucking lot more.

We are not 'rich' we do not have 'endless money', like lying ****s keep telling everyone, we are a business, which currenly makes less money than Manchester Utd (hence they could sign Pogba & Sanchez when it's out of our budget) but a fucking sight more than your lot, in spite of you having a 20 year advantage to have got ahead of us.

Because your people have been shit at it & ours have been brilliant. And your owners are in it purely to milk your club wheras ours are happy to build it.
You can afford to spend more than we ever can for whatever reason. I have never accused you of cheating, why so sensitive? All I ever said is that we cannot match your spending power. Therefore for us to be competitive we have to be smarter than we have been previously.

What is Sturridge's contract details with Liverpool? does it finish at the end of the loan with West Brom or does he go back to Liverpool. It has got to the point where he should be ashamed to accept his pay check. He is off down the tunnel the second he doesn't fancy it seemingly. This has been a theme his entire professional career from what i can see.

If his legs really are that shit then wtf are West Brom doing getting him in with his medical status. Whoever got him in when they are right in the scrap at the bottom was a complete tit and should be put on brew duty.

What is Sturridge's contract details with Liverpool? does it finish at the end of the loan with West Brom or does he go back to Liverpool. It has got to the point where he should be ashamed to accept his pay check. He is off down the tunnel the second he doesn't fancy it seemingly. This has been a theme his entire professional career from what i can see.

If his legs really are that shit then wtf are West Brom doing getting him in with his medical status. Whoever got him in when they are right in the scrap at the bottom was a complete tit and should be put on brew duty.
Chairman & Chief Exec sacked today.....at West Brom not the dippers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.