Sergio Aguero - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
No lad,you just don't like being made to look a tit,which is fair enough I suppose.

I'm no bigger blue than anyone on here,but I've watched enough City games in the last 37 plus years,and I also have a good idea of how fantastic a player is,and from what I have seen since 1981,he is by far the greatest ever striker to wear our shirt.

Rabid ? Yea I would say I'm pretty enthusiastic when it comes to City,I've invested enough over the years which has helped

Sometimes you just gotta hold your hand up

Are you going to hold your hand up and accept you've completely invented my position on Aguero? Because the only one who looks like a tit is the stupid twat claiming that people who wanted Aguero to play better actually "wanted him out".

Are you going to hold your hand up and accept you've completely invented my position on Aguero? Because the only one who looks like a tit is the stupid twat claiming that people who wanted Aguero to play better actually "wanted him out".

I'll dig some of your quotes out,and we can take a view if you want ?

I think I will find more negative than positive chat,but yea go on I'll have a look,I will try to be balanced though,and may be able to add some plaudits off you as well,however we look at it though,we can both agree now,that your points will be masqueraded behind some stat no doubt eh ?

I'll dig some of your quotes out,and we can take a view if you want ?

I think I will find more negative than positive chat,but yea go on I'll have a look,I will try to be balanced though,and may be able to add some plaudits off you as well,however we look at it though,we can both agree now,that your points will be masqueraded behind some stat no doubt eh ?

Go on then, look through this thread and find a comment where I've said Aguero needs to go or I've written him off.

You only have to go back to December ffs,still fresh in the memory of another spat I had with you.

Here are 2 examples

Then you'd agree we're in a better position now for taking the painful decision to get rid of a beloved long term player who was past his peak.

I would question how reliable a goalscorer he is these days.

Just a few examples of the bile

I can't be arsed scrolling through more shite really,because next thing you will say is-But where have I said he should go ?

If you read your comments and digest them,to me it sounds as though you think we be better without him,and your stance has been roughly the same,so pretty consistent on him you have been

I would question how reliable a goalscorer he is these days. This is probably the heart of the problem Guardiola faces too.

2 goals in open play since September.

Last season he only scored 6 goals in nearly 6 months between September and March.

When he's on it, he's the best striker around, but you can't go months without scoring and be a reliable source of goals, and these days I'm not sure how often he's really on it

meeesh So the one comment you found was this one?

That's the most negative comment you found in 10 minutes of looking through my comments. A comment that says when he's on form he's the best striker in the world. That is your smoking gun negative comment FFS.

Odd, according to you I've been desperately touting that he is finished and needs to go...a comment on him being a streaky goalscorer doesn't really add up to that does it? And he is a streaky goalscorer these days, I don't think anyone can deny that. Perhaps you should keep digging?

Also the "We're in a better position now" comment was in reply to you using Joe Hart as a reason why we shouldn't get rid of Aguero. I didn't say we needed to let go of Aguero, I told you your dumb as fuck argument was just that.

Be a fucking grown up and admit you were wrong. Nowhere in this thread have I said Aguero is a) done or b) needs to go.

Last edited:
@meeesh So the one comment you found was this one?

That's the most negative comment you found in 10 minutes of looking through my comments.

Odd, according to you I've been desperately touting that he is finished and needs to go...a comment on him being a streaky goalscorer doesn't really add up to that does it?

I didn't spend 10 minutes scrolling thrugh the rubbish you post,it would send me to sleep,remember those quotes-past his peak and you would question how reliable a goalscorer he is these days.

Well on that last one,don't worry yourself lad,he got 4 last Saturday and another last night

I didn't spend 10 minutes scrolling thrugh the rubbish you post,it would send me to sleep,remember those quotes-past his peak and you would question how reliable a goalscorer he is these days.

Well on that last one,don't worry yourself lad,he got 4 last Saturday and another last night

So to sum up this fun little exchange.

You looked, didn't find a negative comment. Found one where I said he's streaky but on form the best striker in the world, tried to pretend that was negative, and then gave up.

"holding your hands up" indeed. Fucking pathetic.

There's no doubt (not singling anyone out btw) that a bad game or two and some posters feel compelled to come on here and write him off. Like they have a hard-on for detecting the very point of his demise. And then he proves them wrong. Again.

You'd think they'd learn from previous experience and display a little more reticence, but they don't. They don't seem to be able to control this compulsion. I can only assume it's a combination of poor judgement, and an overwhelming urge for vindication, borne out of their own insecurities.

I'm sure if they keep rinsing and repeating they'll get it right eventually, which will doubtless assuage those insecurities and make themselves feel like big men for a couple of hours.

In the meantime I'll keep believing that our greatest ever striker, at 29 years of age, isn't quite finished yet.

There's no doubt (not singling anyone out btw) that a bad game or two and some posters feel compelled to come on here and write him off. Like they have a hard-on for detecting the very point of his demise. And then he proves them wrong. Again.

You'd think they'd learn from previous experience and display a little more reticence, but they don't. They don't seem to be able to control this compulsion. I can only assume it's a combination of poor judgement, and an overwhelming urge for vindication, borne out of their own insecurities.

I'm sure if they keep rinsing and repeating they'll get it right eventually, which will doubtless assuage those insecurities and make themselves feel like big men for a couple of hours.

In the meantime I'll keep believing that our greatest ever striker, at 29 years of age, isn't quite finished yet.
I like you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.