Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he is a good penalty taker. So in that sense, a good Yaya replacement. Also he plays for Napoli. I have a rule, if you play for Napoli or Barcelona, you can play for City.

But when it comes to the individual, all I see is a slightly more technical Javi Garcia.

I'd take both but if forced to choose would pick Fred.

Fred has more stamina, is more agile, hence better suited to PL. I could be wrong.

Didn't Jorginho recently make a comment when linked with both us and United that he couldn't see himself living in Manchester?

Well he is a good penalty taker. So in that sense, a good Yaya replacement. Also he plays for Napoli. I have a rule, if you play for Napoli or Barcelona, you can play for City.
The only one I remember coming from either recently (Post Yaya) is Bravo, I get your point but not sure if the rule works.
Going via a second club there is Nolito as well.

The only one I remember coming from either recently (Post Yaya) is Bravo, I get your point but not sure if the rule works.
Going via a second club there is Nolito as well.
Bravo can play for City. Nolito really isn't Barca. And he too could play for us.

But the point of the claim is that we play similarly enough that you are unlikely to be worse off from switching over from either of those clubs.

wow, City link with so many Brazillian.
i like it.
but Fabinho and Fred are better than this dude.

Last edited:

But when it comes to the individual, all I see is a slightly more technical Javi Garcia.
I don't believe you're being serious. Have you watched Jorginho's only appearance for Italy? He looked a level above his teammates in a disjointed team coached by clueless clown.
He plays by brain and vision, if Fred is meant to be our 8 and Pep wants to add 'Busquets', Jorginho could be an alternative to Weigl. Though personally think the latter has higher ceiling, and Sarri's system tend to make players look better than they are.
wow, City link with so many Brazillian.
i like it.
but Fabinho and Fred are better than this dude.
All 3 are different players offering different qualities. Not sure if any of them is 'better' than the others. Depends on what the coach wants to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.