Jorginho

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by SebastianBlue, 24 Jan 2018.

1. San Tropez

San Tropez

He and Fred are different type of players. We should have both if possible.

2. Dax777

Dax777

Well he is a good penalty taker. So in that sense, a good Yaya replacement. Also he plays for Napoli. I have a rule, if you play for Napoli or Barcelona, you can play for City.

But when it comes to the individual, all I see is a slightly more technical Javi Garcia.

3. San Tropez

San Tropez

I'd take both but if forced to choose would pick Fred.

Fred has more stamina, is more agile, hence better suited to PL. I could be wrong.

4. KCblue

KCblue

Didn't Jorginho recently make a comment when linked with both us and United that he couldn't see himself living in Manchester?

5. johnmc

johnmc

Yes. Presume he would look to live Cheshire way.

6. Cityfan

Cityfan

The only one I remember coming from either recently (Post Yaya) is Bravo, I get your point but not sure if the rule works.
    Going via a second club there is Nolito as well.

7. Dax777

Dax777

Bravo can play for City. Nolito really isn't Barca. And he too could play for us.

But the point of the claim is that we play similarly enough that you are unlikely to be worse off from switching over from either of those clubs.

8. Manc in London

Manc in London

Translation: "City don't want me. I don't want to play for the nobs in Trafford MBC"

9. capiloton

capiloton

wow, City link with so many Brazillian.
    i like it.
    but Fabinho and Fred are better than this dude.

Last edited: 21 Feb 2018
  10. Andrew___K

Andrew___K

I don't believe you're being serious. Have you watched Jorginho's only appearance for Italy? He looked a level above his teammates in a disjointed team coached by clueless clown.
    He plays by brain and vision, if Fred is meant to be our 8 and Pep wants to add 'Busquets', Jorginho could be an alternative to Weigl. Though personally think the latter has higher ceiling, and Sarri's system tend to make players look better than they are.
    All 3 are different players offering different qualities. Not sure if any of them is 'better' than the others. Depends on what the coach wants to see.