Kodi/SPMC

Do you need a vpn with it as well? And what is the monthly fee for iptv?
Depends mate, I don't need one with mine but some get blocked on matchday.
Some are more expensive than others but you shouldn't really be paying much more than a tenner a month for IPTV alone imo

I'd always advocate using a VPN even if you are connecting to servers that aren't blocked as the majority are monitored unless truely underground. For what they cost you may as well be safe.

This goes for torrenting, newsgroups IPTV, Kodi... anything and everything where you are on the wrong side of the law. When a letter from FACT arrives it shits you up, believe me!

Basically boss, sky sports in SD is available on Virgin Card-Share still, but I wouldn't be surprised if that goes soon
Sorry for picking your Brain,as it stands have they or are they getting in your opinion the better of the geeks ( if that’s the right word) who do this stuff,I find it interesting how they always seem or find away around what sky or virgin have introduced as I always say there’s always someone smarter outer there to get past whatever they put up ...

Sorry for picking your Brain,as it stands have they or are they getting in your opinion the better of the geeks ( if that’s the right word) who do this stuff,I find it interesting how they always seem or find away around what sky or virgin have introduced as I always say there’s always someone smarter outer there to get past whatever they put up ...
Difficult to say mate but I can give you my opinion sure.
I personally think Cardsharing in the UK is on its knees and I doubt it will be back in the near future when it eventually dies out fully. You have to take into consideration that these companies have money to burn to ensure their encryption security is the best it can be which is in contrast to (albeit very clever) hackers who's budgets to hack the encryption will be much, much lower.

IPTV is a completely different ball game though, nothing needs to be hacked really. You're just broadcasting an image which doesn't really involve any hacking anything.
@TCIB is your guy when it comes to forecasting piracy landscape though :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.