It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised at 4 unless some are either or.

You would think a defensive midfielder and a striker is all we really need unless players go but only Yaya coming to the end of his contract.

Personally I would like Fabinho but looks like Fred is nailed on there.

Would love Hazard or maybe Fakir as the forward.

Baily is the footballing friend I think . Other 3 could be 2 mids and a left back or cb.

Exactly my thinking. Think we will target a young CB that won’t cost crazy money or possibly a left back though I would say we’ll stick with Delph as a back up for another season.

Exactly my thinking. Think we will target a young CB that won’t cost crazy money or possibly a left back though I would say we’ll stick with Delph as a back up for another season.
Actually now that I thought about I I think Rafael leao is one of the names. So either 2 more mids or 1 and a cb.

Actually now that I thought about I I think Rafael leao is one of the names. So either 2 more mids or 1 and a cb.

Don’t see us going for him tbh. He’s barely playing for Sporting. Coming off the bench here and there for some minutes. If we do buy him can see him being loaned out to Girona. No way will he will go from Sporting bench player to City first team player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.