Todays Pitch Invasion. City v Swansea

Now you have compltely destroyed any arguement with that comment I am afraid.

Nothing beats being there on matchday, watching it in a pub is a last resort if you cannot go, not a preferable option.
You clearly haven't encountered the miserable bastards sat near me. Soul destroying :-)

Very small time when we have had it wrapped up since turn of the year. Not a spontaneous outpouring like QPR. Was a bit pissed off against West ham when it happened, it's a bit disrespectful to the players, forcing them to leg it off the pitch.

No thank you. Let's get an actual atmosphere in the stands before we go breaking the law to show how passionate we are.

Now you have compltely destroyed any arguement with that comment I am afraid.

Nothing beats being there on matchday, watching it in a pub is a last resort if you cannot go, not a preferable option.

Years ago mate I would have agreed, but I have been truly non plussed by the atmosphere for years, cant fault the Stadia and the quality of football which knocks the socks off the rubbish I paid to watch, but the rest of the experience and certainly the cost doesnt add up for me. Thats my view not knocking others for having the opposite at all.

Respect to you. We were here when we were shit.

Ha I stopped going regular just before we started not being shit....didnt go to York though, did,nt see another blue all day that day I was the only one who didnt attend apparently, still as long as all the York away veterans dont try run on the pitch it willl be fine. Shit imagine that 250,000 on the pitch at the Etihad.

Its why I rarely go to games and dont miss it because you can get more atmosphere in a pub and celebrate with more enthusiasm to be blunt. I dont see staying off the pitch is admitting conformity to all the bullshit. I just do not see how doing it can be justified when its giving the authorities here and in Europe an excuse to sanction the club in some fashion.

They cant touch the club for booing the Champions league or quite openly stating that the refs are bent and so on....they can however come down like a ton of shit on things like pitch invasions.

That orchestration you have noticed....it stretches way beyond football grounds and is a menace to society and its future but that is for another thread all together, but I am sure I am preaching to the converted in that respect.
Good points mate,i think we are singing from the same hymn sheet.
Pity it's stopped you going to so many games as you can't beat live action even if it is slightly sanitised.

Ha I stopped going regular just before we started not being shit....didnt go to York though, did,nt see another blue all day that day I was the only one who didnt attend apparently, still as long as all the York away veterans dont try run on the pitch it willl be fine. Shit imagine that 250,000 on the pitch at the Etihad.
I didn't go to York that season but went to others.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.