How many points to win the league?

To win league v Utd we have to match Utd points tally over next 2 games
And Liverpool drop one more point than us.

Lots of assumptions about us winning it vs the Rags but 2 tough away games first where historically we dont do very well.
I reckon it will be clinched at Wembley or the game after that.
We shouldn't presume we are going to win every game.

Lots of assumptions about us winning it vs the Rags but 2 tough away games first where historically we dont do very well.
3 wins and a draw from the last 5 visits to the land that time forgot.
2 wins, 2 losses from the last 4 visits to the blue half of merseyside.
They're both at the worst they've been for years and we've never been this good.

3 wins and a draw from the last 5 visits to the land that time forgot.
2 wins, 2 losses from the last 4 visits to the blue half of merseyside.
They're both at the worst they've been for years and we've never been this good.

I know Everton were shocking on Saturday but it's their annual cup final when they play us.
I never like Stoke away.

I know Everton were shocking on Saturday but it's their annual cup final when they play us.
I never like Stoke away.
They've been shocking all season and we've approached every single game like a cup final this season.

We’re playing 2 teams that are ina total mess and dreadful form. I’d be very surprised if we drop points at either

What about that postponed Brighton game we have? Is that gonna be played before the derby or only after?

I just hope when we decide the title for good we are playing at home. Like last two times.So much better than some quick celebration after game away from home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.