Rafael Leao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rephrase this post please.

I feel like I kind of know what you mean but it needs clarification.
It’s edited now but basically the last few press conferences the managers comments about him about bringing him along slowly and he has so much to learn. Bas Dost is back and others will be playing. He still may be on the bench with Doumbia’s injury but i’ll be shocked if he moves.

It’s edited now but basically the last few press conferences the managers comments about him about bringing him along slowly and he has so much to learn. Bas Dost is back and others will be playing. He still may be on the bench with Doumbia’s injury but i’ll be shocked if he moves.

Gotcha. Love your posts and your updates. Always appreciated your info + takes. Keep em coming.

Not in the squad yesterday for their Europa league game against Plzen. Up 2-0 though so maybe he'll feature in the second leg

Mbappe was already destroying teams in ligue 1 at the time, so he was worth a considerable amount.

No he wasn't. He'd played 289 minutes in Ligue 1 and had 1 goal and 1 assist. Plus less than a game in the other 3 competitions for no return.

It's really very similar to this lad who's played 98 minutes of first team football and also got 1 goal and 1 assist, but has genuinely been tearing up the youth league and done well in the portuguese second tier/B team thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.