Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Don't forget.

Click on the link for the Manchester Programme. Some very interesting presentations coming up. Hope and think we will get new info on various proposals next Week. http://manchesteratmipim.com/events-diary

My picks and one's to watch out for.

Day 1.

13/03/2018 15:45 - 16:00
Airport City Manchester: Embracing a Changing Future

Day 2. (45 minute presentation)

14/03/2018 15:30 - 16:15
Abu Dhabi United Group & Manchester City Council: East Manchester's Next Chapter

Day 3.

15/03/2018 15:45 - 16:00
St. John's & The Factory

Are you attending the conference @jrb ? Do you know if the presentations will be made available for the general public to watch. Be interesting to hear Marty Edelman talk.

I really hope we get some big news or at least a solid indication that things are going to start moving. It's been a long time with no noise.

Are you attending the conference @jrb ? Do you know if the presentations will be made available for the general public to watch. Be interesting to hear Marty Edelman talk.

I really hope we get some big news or at least a solid indication that things are going to start moving. It's been a long time with no noise.

Lol!

Only if I ever win the lottery, mate.

It's a few grand for a ticket. And the flights and Hotel rooms go through the roof, if you can get either. No direct flights. MCR MIPIM charter a plane every year. It takes the movers and shakers of Manchester. Unfortunately I don't walk in thoses circles.

There is a MCR MIPIM Youtube page. The presentations are either live or uploaded later on. They were uploaded later on last year. Live prior to that. Follow Manchester MIPIM Twitter. Loads on there. Snippets, updates, CGI's, etc.

Last edited:
There is a MCR MIPIM Youtube page. The presentations are either live or uploaded later on. They were uploaded later on last year. Live prior to that. Follow Manchester MIPIM Twitter. Loads on there. Snippets, updates, CGI's, etc.
Cheers. Just had a watch of some of the 2017 presentations. Really good channel, surprised the viewcounts are so low. I'll definitely be tuning in on Wednesday

Currently doing research on fan attitudes towards stadium sponsorship of UK clubs. With probably the most well known stadium sponsor id really appreciate if you could take a couple of minutes to complete my survey, thanks.

https://goo.gl/forms/CcZNWQAAhGBNtSkG3

Completed @AndrewFitz ...recently tried to book some Etihad flights and get ST/Cityzens discount but it seems we dont offer much these days..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.