The 100/104 goal chase

ive got the 100+ goals bet but to be honest i dont even think about my bet when i watch the lads. As long as we keep winning and win the title im happy. who cares if i wasted a tenner on that bet :-)
and winning the title v the rags would be the icing on the cake for me. All thats left for me then is for us to lift the european cup one day in my lifetime!

Does anyone think we’ll take our foot off the gas once the league is won, rest players in the Prem and concentrate on the CL thus not hitting more than 104 goals?

For those worried, Chelsea were only on 70 goals scored at this point in their 103 season! Phenomenal finish they had but we've got plenty in hand

Does anyone think we’ll take our foot off the gas once the league is won, rest players in the Prem and concentrate on the CL thus not hitting more than 104 goals?

As I said in another thread, this squad has the opportunity to write their names in the history books as "Centurions" the only team ever to achieve 100 points in PL, so I hope they're all concentrated on that as it would be an incredible achievement
As for the CL, there's nothing like playing competitive football to keep a player sharp, so I'm hoping that our most important players, Dave and Kev, get an hour in each of our PL games before Champions league games

Max points = 105.
1 defeat, a draw and 6 wins = 100 points.
Current Goals Scored = 85. 15 required for 100 goals, Just shy of 2 goals a game.

No, for one Pep has made that mistake once , secondly the odd players will be rotated and protected but those coming in in ones or twos won't bring a big drop in standards. I suppose like last night seeing out the last 10 minutes might see us fall a couple short but six 2's and a couple of 4's would see us do 105.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.