Carragher spits at fan / now prank on g neville backfires

When I took great delight in telling my Liverpool supporting girlfriend this news her first response was.. "yeah but they must have done something to him".
Typical scouse mentality, it's never their fault.

Last edited:
It'll probably be headlined for another one or two days. Nothing like the media attention Balotelli drew when being a City player.
As for Carragher, I honestly can't be bothered other than it still leaves too many pundits with a Liverpool-past.

I realise that I am completely out of step with society on this but while I do think spitting at someone is pretty foul, I don't find that it outrages me in the way that it seems to with the majority in the UK. For me it goes in the same category as something like someone slagging your mum off which seems to make people bizarrely and disproportionately outraged too. I used to work with an ex professional footballer who spent his career in the lower divisions with Mansfield and Chester. He used to say that he would rather another player broke his leg than spat at him. I used to think he was fucking mental for saying that but it does pretty much sum up the way society views spitting. I don't get it.

Agree 100%.

Probably because he was breaking the law himself- using his phone whilst driving. He could have killed some innocent bystanders but - hey, let’s continue to gloat. As for Carragher - typical dipper reaction to losing

According to MUEN, GMP are not going the prosecute the bloke filming it , they will be having a quiet word with him though.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.