IF we win the title against the Rags...

Even if they fluked a win, it's still going to be unbearable for them to be outplayed for 90 mins. There isn't a cat in hells chance that they play good football and come out with a win.

If we win there will no doubt be a pitch invasion, but Utd's players and staff will bolt down the tunnel. There will be enough police to keep fans apart, but if we can actually win it against them, I predict a lot of their lot won't turn up.

It is a testimony to our confidence, that the idea we might lose to the rags, doesn't seem to be a possibility.

Nothing can beat the Aguero moment. Unreal, like others can a little bit emotional every time I watch it

Winning it by beating the vermin will be nice. But it won't come anywhere remotely close to that moment in 2012. I've never experienced such a swing in emotions in the space of a few seconds. I can't ever see anything matching that, not even winning the CL.

IF the stars do align, and we do go into that game to secure the title, I wonder how many scummy rag fans will actually bother to turn up to witness us do it? I don't want to ever tempt fate, but IF it all goes to plan we should lock in however many fuckers turn up at the end, just to stick the knife in a bit further

Who here thinks that Mourinho might purposely lose the next game so that if we beat them at home it won't mean we won the league there and then?
That won’t matter. United could still get a maximum of 86 points even if they lose to Swansea so if we beat Everton we’d be on 84 points so would still need two points to win the title.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.