IF we win the title against the Rags...

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by BlueBas, 13 Mar 2018.

1. inchy14

inchy14

stunned, dazed and still can't quite believe it!!
    You've just made it worse ffs!!

2. Bluemanc100

Bluemanc100

100% how I felt..... I was more emotional at the Stoke FA Cup Final.... I can only assume I was suffering from temporary shell-shock

3. dickie davies

dickie davies

I would hope that as we enter the stadium, supporters are handed a leaflet that says "any supporter who enters the field of play, before during or after the game, without permission will be subject a banning order"

4. dickie davies

dickie davies

As was I against Stoke. After so many false dawns I was conditioned into us never winning anything major again
    In that video, some bloke was saying 40 odd years since we've won anything
    Obviously he missed the cup final the previous season

5. johnnytapia

johnnytapia

I hope we all pour on in scenes of unbridled joy. With our permission slips in hand.

6. Eccles Blue

Eccles Blue

No, the win in 2012 was the greatest ever and we can never top that feeling. It will be great to win it, whether against that lot or not, but never as good as watching Zaba score the first, Dzeko the second and Aguerooooooooo the third on that day.

7. BlueAnorak

BlueAnorak

If City win the title against Utd I'm pretty sure Mouriniho I go will keep the Utd players out on the pitch for as long as possible, maybe even giving us a guard of honour off the pitch, so his players fully understand the pain of the moment and why they need to do better.

8. supercity88

supercity88

The fact we are going to win it regardless of derby result makes things so sweet. Beating them to win it is an excellent opportunity but will serve as their motivation next season to close the gap. It would not come close to QPR game because essentially losing the derby does not matter. They cannot brag because we will still win the league and just delays the inevitable.

9. MCFCTrick

MCFCTrick

Older couple who sit on our row CB Stand, left on 70 mins for both the united and the QPR games, as they do every game regardless of ko time/day or the importance.

10. Mike N

Mike N

No. Anyway, we have two difficult games to win before it becoming possible.