Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what you're getting with the scum - snide vitriol mostly - but the dippers take all that is unpleasant, hypocritical and delusional to new levels, whilst bizarrely claiming the moral high ground. Absolutely detestable cnts.

(and they have Milner)

I think for me, it is the idea that they are in some way worthy to be spoken about in the same way as City that grates.

What gives them that right to make these big claims? They are 4th and fluked a win against the leaders. To them, this means there is equivalence.

Delusional.

I think for me, it is the idea that they are in some way worthy to be spoken about in the same way as City that grates.

What gives them that right to make these big claims? They are 4th and fluked a win against the leaders. To them, this means there is equivalence.

Delusional.
We are 4th in the league and in the last 8 of the European Cup, not scrabbling about in the relegation zone or division 2 or 3. Yes, City are a better team, nobody can deny that, but not worthy to be spoken about in the same way??? Delusional surely??

We are 4th in the league and in the last 8 of the European Cup, not scrabbling about in the relegation zone or division 2 or 3. Yes, City are a better team, nobody can deny that, but not worthy to be spoken about in the same way??? Delusional surely??

Come back when you've won something again. Oh that's right it'll be next year, silly me. #nextyearitsours

The Cult likes to be taken seriously.

Do not mock them. Do not belittle them. Do not suggest they live on past glories. Do not suggest they are a club in decline. Do not suggest that they are living beyond their means. Do not suggest that their business model is not sustainable. Do not suggest that United, City, Arsenal, Chelsea are way in front of them as clubs. Do not suggest that Spurs will overtake them soon. Do not suggest that they are not the most knowledgeable fans in football. Do not ask them to take responsibility for anything.

They get upset.

Do not mock them. Do not belittle them. Do not suggest they live on past glories. Do not suggest they are a club in decline. Do not suggest that they are living beyond their means. Do not suggest that their business model is not sustainable. Do not suggest that United, City, Arsenal, Chelsea are way in front of them as clubs. Do not suggest that Spurs will overtake them soon. Do not suggest that they are not the most knowledgeable fans in football. Do not ask them to take responsibility for anything.

They get upset.
You'll be lucky to avoid getting splattered with enraged scouse spit for pointing this stuff out.

They get upset.
For a club that is in so much trouble, we dont half upset you. Every post mentions responsibility or victims too. You sure you arent a United fan?

For a club that is in so much trouble, we dont half upset you. Every post mentions responsibility or victims too. You sure you arent a United fan?

I think the thing that is most annoying is Liverpool Football club's refusal to accept that there is a new world order. That Liverpool can not longer buy the title with their littlewoods pools money.

it is no longer 1985.

I'd say the delusional Liverpool fans still behave like it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.