Neil McNab Recovery

Didn't know whether to put this in the media bias thread ( sure the Irish Times probably haven't done a similar article to the one here on the Munich survivors and their treatment by UTD) but opted to put here. Anyway the article highlighted something that passed me by and has given me the chance to make a donation and raise this thread again

https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/so...ingly-forgotten-part-of-city-s-past-1.3418377
So Neil played for two other current Premier League teams, but because we have wealthy oil drenched owners, Harry Kane and co get to walk around free of guilt, where as City players are name and shamed.

Didn't know whether to put this in the media bias thread ( sure the Irish Times probably haven't done a similar article to the one here on the Munich survivors and their treatment by UTD) but opted to put here. Anyway the article highlighted something that passed me by and has given me the chance to make a donation and raise this thread again

https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/so...ingly-forgotten-part-of-city-s-past-1.3418377

Multi billionaire Spurs owner Joe Lewis agrees, what a fuckin tit !

Insurance doesn't cover the whole cost.
After City beat B Monchengladbach the other year, I cycled back from the pub well pissed and (cough) fell off. Broke a collerbone and a rib.
Total bill was just under $6,000 and I had to pay $1,500

Thanks - I am in the dark about how insurance works in these circumstances in the US. I guess we should be grateful for the NHS despite all it's faults. About 8 years ago I spent to weeks in hospital with Encephalitis. The first week was in intensive care - god knows what the cost was but I am glad I did not have to pay it.

I do think that the club should do something to help Neil but they should not be hounded into doing so by the press.

How about with the Huddersfield match being the last home game and memories of the 10-1 the club could do something to either highlight his plight or help in some way....

How about with the Huddersfield match being the last home game and memories of the 10-1 the club could do something to either highlight his plight or help in some way....

They could do buckets on turnstile with the club promising to double or treble what is raised.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.