£199 for this classed “Corporate Hospitality”

you blame ffp/ the league, but in reality the club could easily lower/freeze prices if it wanted to - most other clubs in the league have. they could use the tv revenue to do that. you say we have to keeping growing ticket revenues ? so what then? we just keep increasing prices indefinitely until we have no more locals or actual city fans attending ?. I seem to be posting on a lot of threads like this - I think its main thing i hate about football now. its just all about money all the time now and clubs just don't give a shit anymore about fans. its great seeing us win things and have great players, but i feel sometimes disconnected from the club and i know others who do as well.

btw obviously its part of football and i have to accept that. i just wish there was more consideration for fans.
I understand where you are coming from

Four of us come down from Dundee for the CL games - we all work weekends so can't get to League games - i didn't think we'd be able to get tickets for the Liverpool game so went for the Legends Hospitality. I know its expensive, and I appreciate other peoples views, but to put it into perspective, when City played Dundee in a friendly a few years back, we were the same price for hospitality at Dundee. Unfortunately, its the nature of the game at the moment, money talks.

If I was over on a visit from Oz, Id pay the 199 to see them beat Loserpool..
We have world class players earning a fortune (and were still paying Yaya a fortune) so with big brother FFP watching City, they have to make money where possible, Im kind of glad the marketing dept. is raising money by these methods, thereby funding new future players.

If I was over on a visit from Oz, Id pay the 199 to see them beat Loserpool..
We have world class players earning a fortune (and were still paying Yaya a fortune) so with big brother FFP watching City, they have to make money where possible, Im kind of glad the marketing dept. is raising money by these methods, thereby funding new future players.
Suppose as a one of paying those prices could be seen as a treat and is ok for one game .I dont know any City fan who could pay those prices on a regular basis

Last edited:
Suppose as a one of paying those prices could be seen as a treat and is ok for one game .I dont know any City fan who could pay those prices on a regular basis
That bastard Drone is a millionaire, he could do it..
Idaho rolling in it as well :)

The more hospitality you have the less atmosphere you have (rags & Arse are prime examples of this)
There is a balance. We are heading out of kilter the wrong way.
As I have said previously the top management don't give a fuck. They just want money. End of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.