Sergio leaving in 2020

imbluethruandthru

Now that Sergio as said he will be leaving in 2020. Will this shut up all the doom merchants saying City will sell this season. Because i'm fed up with sly news, bt and newspapers all keep trying to get City to sell him.

He will leave an absolute legend he will leave an absolute legend. Should be a statue outside the ground for him.

Now that Sergio as said he will be leaving in 2020. Will this shut up all the doom merchants saying City will sell this season. Because i'm fed up with sly news, bt and newspapers all keep trying to get City to sell him.

If anything I think its more likely that people will say that we will sell him this summer, rather than let him run down his contract and leave on a free transfer.

Let him go home on a free with our eternal thanks, don't need to flog him early for the sake of 20 million or so.
As for statues, if they haven't done one for Bert I don't think they'll do one for Sergio. Both iconic figures of course.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.