Kodi/SPMC

Ok nice one. Just found out we £19 a month for the line rental as well for sky which I reckon is excessive
I would get behind something strong and impact resistant and tentatively note Virgin would be cheaper for your needs. I wish you the very best of luck you brave soul. If we do not hear from you again then it was lovely knowing you, i'll come say my goodbye's after the main funeral procession has gone mate xD

I would get behind something strong and impact resistant and tentatively note Virgin would be cheaper for your needs. I wish you the very best of luck you brave soul. If we do not hear from you again then it was lovely knowing you, i'll come say my goodbye's after the main funeral procession has gone mate xD
Haha! It's been a pleasure mate. Just put out the feelers again and she's a bit more receptive now. If I can get 3x faster internet plus a phone line which is cheaper than sky at £30 it makes absolute sense to me

So these uhd tv channels what is the recommended internet speed? I get around 35MB through a wired connection. Ive got kodi on my xbox one x running though a 4K tv. So am I good to go?
Have you tried the 4k in Maverick TV/supremacy mate, I get 36mb and it's not a problem. Install skynet from that. Also try pausing it at the beginning of the strm for a couple mins,
http://mavericktv.net/mavrepo
Edit:
Sorry only just noticed you said tv channels haha, been told by a reliable source the 4k channels through iptv arnt very stable yet

Last edited:
Just read on my intranet Virgin are upping their broadband to 350mb let me know if you are in a Cable area, can see what offers we have.
If I knew you could get me a discount I would have waited to renew my contract, renewed at the end of Jan, 350mb, medium TV package with kids TV and evening & weekend calls, £77 per month they screwing me for lol

ACE iptv will be shutting down. Any users here who need a solid replacement are welcome to pm me for help or advice choosing others :-)

Will it? News to me and I know people who help out with them.
Any link...source...anything?

If I knew you could get me a discount I would have waited to renew my contract, renewed at the end of Jan, 350mb, medium TV package with kids TV and evening & weekend calls, £77 per month they screwing me for lol

I can get full house tv with sky sports hd and sky moves hd, includes btsport hd. 350mb internet 2 v6 boxes and your phone line for £73 a month for 12 months. Then goes up to £110 however id then go to sky for a year and then get the same offer again the year after!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.