Kodi/SPMC

Cheers
Thought I'd update this afternoon as I had some time from your message I saw the other day.
Stupidly deleted the other as I thought that was the issue and there's no link to the old URL now!
It installs the zip file, but the repo is a different colour print to all the rest.
Hi mate blamo repo updated again last night should work fine now version 0.1.0
Uninstall your current repo, go bk to install from zip and it should be there

Aye, it ist kaput for the main purposes aka live sport in hd. The thread i watch is depressing. Every morning there is a huge swathe of new areas shut off.

Flawless customers must be losing their shit now, down again.
VPN needed for some mate, I've purposely turned mine off to see what happens, all good so far

Then it is defo an automated system, at least in part. If it was just infiltrators then all their servers would be flagged, logically.
It happened last night for 35% of customers, their top bloke is working tonight to look at what their doing he says it's different than epl blocks, what was odd last night, I'm on sly, I turned vpn off and it was fine, my mate who lives 3 miles down the road with same sly set up was blocked haha,

Edit : tonight he isn't blocked ha

Last edited:
Aye, it ist kaput for the main purposes aka live sport in hd. The thread i watch is depressing. Every morning there is a huge swathe of new areas shut off.

Flawless customers must be losing their shit now, down again.
I think Cardsharing in the UK is basically going to be done for good full stop soon

Just out, a new covenant fork by the name of "one click" it's in the skydarks repo, dev has released it early with what's gone on this week, still needs a script module adding but it's scraping like a champion
http://skydarks.com/skydarks
Provider time out is set at 25 If you don't have a debrid account widen that out to around 40 secs

Cheers for the heads up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.