Isco

with mendy back we don't need as much natural width in every game. hence hazard/lemar/isco rumors

when a player this good is available you don't say no

Well someone had to do it
be98ae10fa3d5e54a8c9b66792fa9ea4.gif

with mendy back we don't need as much natural width in every game. hence hazard/lemar/isco rumors

when a player this good is available you don't say no

Exactly. Much rather we get Isco than Bailey, Mahrez, Hazard or any other winger we’ve been linked with.

Completely fine with us paying the reported £75m.

Isco is pure magic, world class player that would improve every team.

Doesn't mean anything. It Spanish law that a club must put a release clause in a players contract so they put in any old figure. Barca fucked up by setting Neymars as £200M thinking no one would pay it. Since then clubs are putting in ridiculous figures. I think Messi is £1BN. If Isco wants to go then £75-85M would be enough I reckon

I think so, everyone thought Bernardo was going to play CM this season yet he hasn’t started one game there.
That's what happens with young playmakers though, isn't it? The likes of David Silva, Ozil and Isco all started their first team careers in wide positions whilst they learnt the game and gradually moved inside as they became more experienced. Bernardo is definitely more suited to a central role long term, in my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.