Isco

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by FantasyIreland, 29 Mar 2018.

1. BlueDejong

BlueDejong

Here we go...again

2. richards30

richards30

Really hope this happens!! Amazing player and would allow us to plan for Merlin leaving. I personally think that Raheem might be allowed to leave

3. BLUEYESTU

BLUEYESTU

I just told my wife it looks like we might finally be getting Isco and she just smirked and said “you will all get excited again for weeks on end and he’ll then go to United”.

She has no faith....

4. BlueMoonz1977

BlueMoonz1977

Quality player, but where will he actually fit in the side ?? If as that tweet suggests Isco has been told he will ‘always play’ then who will be dropped ?

Isco will want to play football everyweek after spending so much of his time at madrid not starting

He either comes in as a direct replacement for David or if he does not then someone else is making way for him if this is to be believed

5. Easy

Easy

If Isco comes I think he’s more suited to the 8 position long term than Bernardo because he’s more tenacious and is harder to get off the ball but yea both are definitely possible.

6. richards30

richards30

Maybe pep is playing on playing gundogan more at DM to help dinho? Or even kev could play deeper if need be?

7. Easy

Easy

8. Easy

Easy

Rotated with Leroy for LW, and Kev, Dave in the middle, he is better than Gundogan. Think he would play almost every game for us.

9. Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Isco had his chance of joining God's own, instead he took the Madrid peseta. He can do one for me!

10. allan harper

allan harper

I think 'he will always play' might have been lost in translation, it's not something I can imagine Pep promising anyone.