Nuclear fallout bunkers

No it is surprising now. Maybe not then. Tell me where did the god come from? You can’t believe in the evidence of the Big Bang but you can latch on to a being that created itself out of nothing?

That’s bonkers.

Disclaimer: i just was in the mood for some philosopher king shizzle

I'm certaintly not religious, but there's reasonable questionmarks to put forth.

In regards to the big bang, while it is certaintly a somewhat compelling option/explenation of how our universe might have started we are still very early in our understanding of our universe and the big bang theory might easily be swept asside in the future for a better theory build from better knowledge/exploration.

In regards to evolution, personally i think it is more likely that we were created by a far more advanced alien species than trough evolution on earth, even if from a darwinistic point of view that alien species should have once been the product of evolution on some other planet. Evolution seems to take milions of years to produce a sentient species on it's own from scratch whereas it seems well inside the potential of a sentient species to create the technoligy to appear as a god to a self created sentient species in maybe a few 10.000 years. The first sentient species in the galaxy might require natural evolution to come to exist, but the second sentient species to appear in the galaxy would imho more likely be a product of the first than that the freak of natural evolution would have happened again "in the next million years". And in a way "where there is smoke there might be fire" the likelyhood of having fairly deep religions existing with humans would have been more aided or more easily have been possible if there had been some actual interraction with highly potent alien creators in the past.

I'm certaintly not religious, but there's reasonable questionmarks to put forth.

In regards to the big bang, while it is certaintly a somewhat compelling option/explenation of how our universe might have started we are still very early in our understanding of our universe and the big bang theory might easily be swept asside in the future for a better theory build from better knowledge/exploration.

In regards to evolution, personally i think it is more likely that we were created by a far more advanced alien species than trough evolution on earth, even if from a darwinistic point of view that alien species should have once been the product of evolution on some other planet. Evolution seems to take milions of years to produce a sentient species on it's own from scratch whereas it seems well inside the potential of a sentient species to create the technoligy to appear as a god to a self created sentient species in maybe a few 10.000 years. The first sentient species in the galaxy might require natural evolution to come to exist, but the second sentient species to appear in the galaxy would imho more likely be a product of the first than that the freak of natural evolution would have happened again "in the next million years". And in a way "where there is smoke there might be fire" the likelyhood of having fairly deep religions existing with humans would have been more aided or more easily have been possible if there had been some actual interraction with highly potent alien creators in the past.

We are s mountain of evidence that shows evolution to be a fact. We have zero evidence of this sentient alien. Did they also engineer every other living thing too? How did they do that? We’re us the evidence apart from the belkends on Ancient Aliens making shit up to make money.

The evidence is there, if you chose not to look at it and keep to a proposition that doesn’t stand up there is a problem,

Show me the evidence and I will accept it. There is none, if there was it would be an accepted fact.

The universe may well have started another way and if we find that out it will be accepted. Until then, it’s the most credible explanation we have.

Unless these life creating beings created the universe too. Then you need to ask, who created them?

Please don’t say God. Because I then ask, who created him?

Logic ;)

We are s mountain of evidence that shows evolution to be a fact. We have zero evidence of this sentient alien. Did they also engineer every other living thing too? How did they do that? We’re us the evidence apart from the belkends on Ancient Aliens making shit up to make money.

The evidence is there, if you chose not to look at it and keep to a proposition that doesn’t stand up there is a problem,

Show me the evidence and I will accept it. There is none, if there was it would be an accepted fact.

The universe may well have started another way and if we find that out it will be accepted. Until then, it’s the most credible explanation we have.

Unless these life creating beings created the universe too. Then you need to ask, who created them?

Logic ;)

171ojc.jpg

Logic ;)
I'm leaning towards aliens myself.

We are s mountain of evidence that shows evolution to be a fact. We have zero evidence of this sentient alien. Did they also engineer every other living thing too?

Sure there are mountains of evidence to evolution. An no, no evidence of aliens. And no they likely wouldn't have engineered all the other living species. But the thing to note is that life and evolution is far more common than sentience. We have countless of species on planet earth but only 1 that apparently got sentient by freak of nature. We might find plenty of species in our solar system once we explore it but sentience might still be extremely rare is comparison. So in that theoretical scenario i would think it more a product of some alien species modifying existing species so they become sentient. Science doesn't really have prove afaik regarding "the missing link", given the rarity of that step to sentience it might be more likely that Aliens made the nessecary modification for some goal than that it happened by sheer luck of evolution.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.