Nuclear fallout bunkers

Why would you want to survive? I’ll take the family outside sit together with a beer and stick a finger upto the mushroom cloud.

Why would you want to survive? I’ll take the family outside sit together with a beer and stick a finger upto the mushroom cloud.
I’m with you, I’ve seen When the wind blows and Threads and it don’t look like a great future in the aftermath of that.

I’m with you, I’ve seen When the wind blows and Threads and it don’t look like a great future in the aftermath of that.
Yep, just a slightly slower, infinitely more painful death.

Just wondering where we go if we get the word that a war is about to start. Where are the facilities? Considering the millions of people who need protected, I've not seen any bunkers near us?
If you don't know where they are, that's because they have no intention of letting you in

THe thing is the bombs are so much more powerful now I doubt there would be much left. I don’t know what the OP is worried about anyway Manchester was a nuclear free zone I know I saw the sign so we are all safe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.