Julian Weigl

One thing I will say about Weigl and potentially signing him: bringing him in this summer means he can adapt to the system and league while gaining some strength before he fully takes over for Fernandinho. We're not rushing him in the be the starter at the pivot from the off.

A lot of posters will be very happy. Haven’t seen him play much but if Pep wants him that’s fine with me.
I can understand a lot of city fans loving this he is a very good young player who plays a lot like NDJ but he does nave the same failings going forwards, most of us would love to see a young NDJ back at the club but does Pep?. does Pep think he can adapt him?. if we sign him we will know the answer and Pep rally fails it is win win for me

I can understand a lot of city fans loving this he is a very good young player who plays a lot like NDJ but he does nave the same failings going forwards, most of us would love to see a young NDJ back at the club but does Pep?. does Pep think he can adapt him?. if we sign him we will know the answer and Pep rally fails it is win win for me
Plays a lot like NDJ? Who's NDJ? The only one I can think of is Nigel De Jong and it can't be him.

he's nothing like Nige?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.