Eden Hazard

Strange people seem to doubt Hazard this much.

I don't recall him ever having an actual coach at Chelsea to develop his game in terms of going forward. He's had Di Matteo, Rafa, Hiddink, Mourinho, Conte. Pep won't have to waste time teaching him the discipline to help in defense irrespective of his attacking ability, that's for sure.

He will however unlock his actual potential which he's failed to achieve over the last 5 years as he's just been stuck at the same level imo given lack of coaching to suit a flair player like him.

In addition to this, it's rather unfair to expect consistency out of Chelsea players given the up and down nature of things at the club. He's still lead them to two PL titles.

Bizarre that people want isco over him. Especially when we could rather do more with a winger like Hazard than an AM like Isco.

I don't recall him ever having an actual coach at Chelsea to develop his game in terms of going forward. He's had Di Matteo, Rafa, Hiddink, Mourinho, Conte. Pep won't have to waste time teaching him the discipline to help in defense irrespective of his attacking ability, that's for sure.

He will however unlock his actual potential which he's failed to achieve over the last 5 years as he's just been stuck at the same level imo given lack of coaching to suit a flair player like him.

In addition to this, it's rather unfair to expect consistency out of Chelsea players given the up and down nature of things at the club. He's still lead them to two PL titles.

Bizarre that people want isco over him. Especially when we could rather do more with a winger like Hazard than an AM like Isco.
If you offered the pair of them to me I'd take Hazard without blinking but will they sell to us?

Totally agree about Hazard being the better choice but think City have far to many hurdles to get over to get him in Peps team.

Only my opinion but Chelsea wouldn't sell Hazard to City unless Aguero or someone of that ilk went the other way.

His transfer fee & maybe £250.000 wages will stop it dead.

Isco is the better all round choice, fee, wages & keeping Aguero.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.