Arsenal 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must admit I do have a little chuckle every time Arsene 'doesn't see' something that has 'controversial' written all over it. If I were his employers I'd have sacked him long ago for not paying sufficient attention to what goes on during the game. He didn't see Wellshite 'tumble' in the area last night. He will have to see the replay! He's done it for years. It's a great 'shut up' to hacks. If you haven't 'seen' anything you can't comment!

And yet, amazingly, he sees every little incident that goes against them.

It’s very strange.

And yet, amazingly, he sees every little incident that goes against them.
It’s very strange.
Possibly not so strange. In Hitch-Hiker's Guide Zaphod Beeblebrox wore Joo Janta 200 Super Chromatic Peril Sensitive Sunglasses.
They had been specially designed to help people develop a relaxed attitude to danger: At the first hint of trouble they turn totally black and thus prevent you from seeing anything. A little tweak here and a little weak there and hey presto - Wenger's glasses are linked to incidents on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.