Arsenal 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
So just as there are warnings about ffp 2.0 & how transfer budgets will be limited & clubs will need to sell in order to go above the limit, Arsenal, after keeping two players whose contracts are running down to zero & effectively losing over 100 mil plus their wages, are signing a 30 year old who relies on pace, & has no resale value.

There's planning for you Txiki.

Edit alright 29 next season.

Same.

3-5-2 with Aubameyang and lacazette?

This is the thing I wonder amid all this Aubameyang news. They lost Alexis and replaced him with Mkhitaryan, that makes sense. I think they should have gone for a winger though rather than Aubameyang because he and Lacazette are both pretty much exclusively strikers at this point of their careers. Although we do know how much Wenger loves to not play his best players together.

I think Aubameyang will be brilliant for Arsenal. He is light years ahead of Lacazette and his movement is fantastic. Wouldn't be surprised if he bagged 10 plus goals before the end of the season. It makes the Cup Final a lot more challenging for us.

With that loss, Arsenal's maximum points they can take this season is 81. They'd have to win their remaining 13 games just to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.