Liverpool v City 1st leg CL Qtr Final post match

An utter and complete shambles. Just like the City from when we were shite. Concede one and go to pieces. Toothless and clueless some players need to go and look where they left their bollocks because they didn't take them onto the pitch.

Anyone who thinks we were better the second half is deluding themselves. They had the game won and weren't going to make the same mistakes as the league game. Unfortunately for us we did.

The worst thing about that is we had Bernardo on the bench and he didn’t even come on!

They deserved to win so fair play to them.

I'd like to think we will show up for the second leg and make a game of it but, looking at the way some players bottled it tonight, I'm not banking on it.

Shambles for 30 minutes and now we have a hell of a job next week. Not impossible but we made it so hard for ourselves and I'd have to criticise Pep's tactics with the starting XI. Our right hand side was a free run for Liverpool in the first half.

Totally oblivious as to how sterling didn’t start,,, his history going back there had it’s merits but come on, if you’re going to continue to play the same way with a 20+ player for the season on the bench then you’re asking for trouble.... we’d of stretched them with him on...

It’s not impossible but I can’t see it.. a win, yes but keeping them out is another story!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.