Liverpool v City 1st leg CL Qtr Final post match

dont need to say much about the first half, we were abysmal and Pep got it badly wrong playing Gundogan. Second half we reverted back to type in terns of formation, and dominated again as youd expect but we were almost as poor as we were first half, didn't trouble them once. They're atrocious at the back yet looked as solid as Uniteds double decker. Nobody comes out of that with any credit whatsoever, piss poor alround on a night where it's the first time in months we've really needed to be on our game. I don't think it's impossible for us to score 3/4 next week but there's no way we keep a clean sheet too which then means scoring 5 minimum.

Poor set up but the players need to have the desire to win....walking our way to two titles is going to breed some complacency and this group of players have shown that tonight.

Need at least 3 goals at home now.....

The most depressing result all season. I was hoping we would at least make a game if it instead of rolling over like a shit Sunday League team. Totally outplayed and made to look like a bunch of amateurs.
Stats mean fcuk, goals do! Yet again Pep set the team up incorrectly and the players bottled it.
You cannot say that the assault and destruction of the players coach didn’t have any effect, I firmly believe it did a little, the rest was down to us being utter garbage.
Sane was the most wasteful, unbelievably shit, owned by their RB, throwing his petulance around again.
Gundog was shocking, Keystone cop style defending again.
I think we can safely say our CL is now over.
Klipperty can apologise all he likes forntge delusional Victimpool idiots that attacked the players coach, it had the desired effect and no doubt EUFA will do FCUK all about it.

VAR and it was 2-1 tonight. Difference between in and out.

Tragedy is we will probably lose Saturday now chasing this tie and end up under real pressure at Wembley v Tottenham shattered.
How? Sane’s head was offside. VAR and it finishes 2-0.

Look blues, it looks like the tie is over. But credit to Liverpool, they deserved it. Let’s be sporting about this, we are not rags.

Oh well. Disappointing, but not unexpected. We always have this type of game in our locker. Can't understand why people keep rating us as best team for years, not for me and that performance proves it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.