Coffee

Coffee addict?

COSTA?????

For my coffee hit at work, I often use an Aeropress ( http://www.aeropress.co.uk/ ), using coffee from my local coffee shop. Either Stokes Full of Beans Espresso roast, or Kenyan Black Lion as a bit of an indulgence from Imperial Teas, Lincoln.

Aeropress is a litlle bit of a faff, but it is so worth it. It effectively produces a shot or two of espresso, which you can either add frothed/foamed milk, or top up with hot water to make an Americano.

Also: Keep you ground coffee in the fridge, preferably in an airtight container,

Another vote for the Aeropress here! Dunno how it works but it produces the nicest cup of coffee at home compared to other similar options in that price range. Dead easy to keep clean and made up of only a couple of components.

Only use coffee beans and usually Kimbo, can range from about £14-£20 a kilo good stuff

r91riw.jpg

Another vote for the Aeropress here! Dunno how it works but it produces the nicest cup of coffee at home compared to other similar options in that price range. Dead easy to keep clean and made up of only a couple of components.

I've just ordered one of these. If it doesn't work, expect you car to be subjected to a scouse welcoming party

I dread to think how much I’ve spent at Starbucks and Costa over the years. Thankfully, I’ve had to markedly reduce my caffeine intake since starting stimulant treatment for ADHD. Coffee shops at train stations tend to be my biggest weakness. If I’m either early for the train or have some time to kill once I have disembarked, I will invariably spend at least £3 on a caffeinated beverage.

I’m now trying Matcha Green tea (a staggering £9 on Amazon for a very small tin) and Yerba Mate for my morning pick-me-up.

Nespresso are fucking awesome machines.

Top Tip.....LOR aluminium capsules are fantastic at half the price ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.