United (h) - pre-match thread

United (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Pep doesn't put our strongest side out today it isn't going to go down well. It still rankles a bit he did so in the league cup allowing them to go in n and win it.

Forget Tuesday that is almost impossible. Today we win the title and rub the rags noses in it if we win, get it done!

If we'd got a result on Weds, I think he might have left one maybe two out, but I doubt he will now.

Going flat out for this game, is the best way to win the next one anyhow.

I'm still feeling very flat after Wednesday night. The red bin dippers seem to be the only team in this land who "have our number" so to speak. I hope Pep finds a formula to unpick this particular lock, he's done it for every other team.

Beating the Salford Redsocks doesn't seem to carry the same weight for me, because we've beat them so often they just don't matter any more, irrespective of how much they and their media darlings loudly demand, stamp their feet and demand that we take notice of them.

If we win great, if we draw or lose today, meh! Is all I feel right now.
You sound like a rag circa 1998.

No, it's just not vital that we win today, we have 6 other games to still win the title (if we don't win today that is).

For me the Tuesday night game is the real test for us.

I'm still feeling very flat after Wednesday night. The red bin dippers seem to be the only team in this land who "have our number" so to speak. I hope Pep finds a formula to unpick this particular lock, he's done it for every other team.

Beating the Salford Redsocks doesn't seem to carry the same weight for me, because we've beat them so often they just don't matter any more, irrespective of how much they and their media darlings loudly demand, stamp their feet and demand that we take notice of them.

No, it's just not vital that we win today, we have 6 other games to still win the title (if we don't win today that is).

If times like this aren't important, there is no point watching City, end of.

If times like this aren't important, there is no point watching City, end of.

I'm still going to the game (I'm a season ticket holder, Colin Bell stand, upper tier, Block 327) and will cheer on the team as I always do against the scum, but I still don't feel it will be the end of the world if we don't win today, that's all I'm saying, though I would love for us to wrap up the title today.

photo-1.jpg
Separated by illiteracy, more like.

Maybe you don't remember when only losing by one goal to the Rags and avoiding relegation was considered to be a good season.

Lets smash these horrible ****s today.
I fucking hate having to watch the wankers on our pitch and even be in the same ground as there arse hole fans.
Come on you blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.