United (h) - pre-match thread

United (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully I will be more excited for this tomorrow. Just feels abit Meh right now

Could we see a record attendance?

Maybe, for Etihad. Highest at Maine Road was 84,569!

No sign of Aguero in training today with the players not involved last night so can’t see him starting on Sat. Foden & Diaz both starting for the EDS vs West Ham tonight so don’t see them being involved Saturday either

The first group out were happy smiley and didn’t play on Wednesday, including Mendy. The others more subdued. Yes I hope Pep puts out the strongest team possible but just now maybe complicated to know what that is.

We will dominate them and win by at least 2 IMO.... There is enough talent and drive in our squad that the ball will not be dropped at home against the Bus...

I’d take a shock home defeat if it somehow managed to inspire the players to beat Liverpool on Tuesday leading to a place in the semi-finals.
How on earth does losing on saturday when having a chance to clinch the title in the most satisfying way imaginable inspire the players for Tuesday?
What will inspire them and give them a huge adrenalin shot for tuesdsy and give the fans attending on tuesday a massive boost is a performance and result to crown our wonderful domestic campaign. As Vinny said its a unique opportunity and for a dose of payback for all those years of having to put up with those *unts winning everything. Personally it would satisfy me no end to see purple nose squirm sitting there as we secured the title just for that patronising 'noisy neigjbour' comment alone. He'll certainly hear some noise when the final whistle goes and 11 startled rats realise whats just happened.

Hopefully I will be more excited for this tomorrow. Just feels abit Meh right now
Come on bob!!! It’s fucking derby day. Get a Stella down you in the morning and end the day with a tray of chips and gravy.

Aguero and Sterling will 100% start. Whatever team we put out it won’t exactly be Benjani and Vassell.

How on earth does losing on saturday when having a chance to clinch the title in the most satisfying way imaginable inspire the players for Tuesday?
What will inspire them and give them a huge adrenalin shot for tuesdsy and give the fans attending on tuesday a massive boost is a performance and result to crown our wonderful domestic campaign. As Vinny said its a unique opportunity and for a dose of payback for all those years of having to put up with those *unts winning everything. Personally it would satisfy me no end to see purple nose squirm sitting there as we secured the title just for that patronising 'noisy neigjbour' comment alone. He'll certainly hear some noise when the final whistle goes and 11 startled rats realise whats just happened.

I'll bet he doesn't turn up , he is probably a guest of the Augusta Country Club anyway for Tigers return (LOL).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.