United (h) - pre-match thread

United (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather win the league on the last day in future, if the shoulder-shrugging attitudes being expressed on here are anything to go by. Hope the players are of a different mindset today.

the managers decision to play a weakende team really hasn't helped that.

If we win the title today, I wouldn't swap this season for two Champions Leagues, let alone one measly game v the scouse scum.
Agreed, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity that may never present itself again. These moments are what it's all about.

so did the rest of the team

We shouldn't be resting anyone.. .we should be going full strength but Pep is clearly going to prioritise which means a much more difficult game and potential dropping points. Even at full strength turning the liverppol result around is incredibly difficult as if they score one we have to score 5 (which we can - but we have to stop them scoring and that is very unlikely ) - so in essence Pep could be sacrificing a derby win and winning the league at this point for a game which eh si very unlikely to turn around

It’s ‘tongue in cheek’ simon....

Vinny has been excellent during this hiatus, looks comfortable when not pressed, however rushes his decisions when forced..... if we are to win next week we need one of stones/Laporte in to bring it out, as I’m convinced Klopp will see their second half shut out as the way to play at ours, with them snatching one on the break....

They sat back, however Mane should of put the game to bed with there One and only chance in the second half.....

Start vinny today, he marshals Lukaku well,normally..... he also deserves to be the one to rub it in these red smohawks faces....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.