Liverpool (h) CL QF pre-match thread

Liverpool (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't think we have done any talking on the pitch during a campaign that has seen us widely acknowledged as probably the best team in prem history?

Irrespective,this is 2018(unfortunately) and social media dictates every single aspect of modern life.

Outrage is another such aspect.

I don’t think I said that did I...I’m clearly referring to tie’s such as Tuesday not the whole campaign

Email received from City today:
4. We would like to remind all supporters that pyrotechnics are dangerous and are not welcome by the majority of fans. They cause breathing difficulties and we have had occasions when fans have panicked as a consequence of them being set off in the stadium. It is an offence to enter a stadium with such an item, or any prohibited item, and those engaging in this behaviour risk arrest, prosecution and the prospect of a football banning order.

Slightly ironic ! So they're ok anywhere outside the stadium? Presumably the Dippers encourage their fans ?

I think that is more making reference to the one thrown on the pitch on Sunday more than what happened last week.

We can do it, but it’s not very likely. I just hope the tie is in the balance going into the 2nd half

Best way to get the doom and gloom merchants on side is to put 100% in to every tackle, run for every ball, work your cock off for the team, close down every pass, defend every set piece, work as a team and keep your head up no matter what....etc etc, you get the idea

Alternatively drop a few sound bites on social media and put in 50% whilst flicking through holiday mags at HT
;)

We'll the game isn't till 2moro so all they can do for now is try and get the fans up for the game and show they are up for it.

Best way to get the doom and gloom merchants on side is to put 100% in to every tackle, run for every ball, work your cock off for the team, close down every pass, defend every set piece, work as a team and keep your head up no matter what....etc etc, you get the idea

Alternatively drop a few sound bites on social media and put in 50% whilst flicking through holiday mags at HT
;)

Do you think we lost the last two games because we only put 50% effort in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.