How do we get better next season?

If only you could have told Guardiola about how shit he was before we signed him, you'd have saved us £50m! Amazing that Pep just decided to throw all that money away before looking to see if he was the kind of player who fit his system.
There's a lack of top readymade alternatives on the market. And have to remind you that Pep wanted Alves, his 'ideal' fullback. Only Carvajal is as suitable for Guardiola's system.

There's a lack of top readymade alternatives on the market. And have to remind you that Pep wanted Alves, his 'ideal' fullback. Only Carvajal is as suitable for Guardiola's system.

So you're now saying Walker is the best available RB then. Doesn't sound like a bad purchase?

Also you can't seriously be pretending Walker was going to sit on the bench if Alves joined? You think he was spending 50m on him to not play him?

Think we need a Dzeko Mk 2. He had an uncanny nack of getting the goals when we needed them.
Not sure who is out there however who would fit the bill.

Small tweaks needed for me. Otamendi to be replaced by someone who has a bigger physical prescence in defence that will complete the defence with Stones and Laporte as the eventual back 3 - Kompany providing backup when needed.

I honestly think we will go out and out for a top level finisher and my shout is Dybala - some say he isnt good enough. I believe he is. My only negative would be his height - will Pep go the other route and have a bigger threat as the tip of the spear like he had at Bayern with Lewandowski remains to be seen

A younger model of fernandinho is also needed as a priority so again Fernadinho can be used when required and not flogged all season.

That first half showed we are by far the best team in the premiership

Bluemc1 we are never gonna get a big lump traditional style forward with Pep it's not his style .[/
Well we could do with one, not to be a first choice but as an option
Watching 2nd half last night just going side to side to side, not having the option to get the ball in was very frustrating

He's never played as a central midfielder in his life. He's played on his right for his entire career.

You might think his future is in the middle, it probably is, but to pretend he's just been pushed out wide temporarily is BS.
Did I say he didn't?
He doesn't have burning pace though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.