Alternative striker options

Griezmann...Versatile across the front 3 and a killer in the box..
108 Goals & 38 Assists in 200 Appearances in a defensive Atleti side is phenomenal..Would hit 30+ goals easily in our setup..89 M £ for a player of his quality in the current market is peanuts.
Have to fight off heavy Barca interest but if only Pep would make the call..
He always goes to us on Football Manager. Do with that what you will...

This thread really does have 'alternatives' - Balotelli, Martial and Depay.

They are the sort of players Everton will be looking at!

Isn't he going into his last year? I am surprised his name doesn't come up more when we are talking about a wide goalscoring forward. Maybe we just think it would be too difficult to get him.
I despise the rags a lot, but Martial is the only player that I actually think we should go for. I dislike him a lot, since he`s a rag, but he`s a big talent and can play both on the left wing and upfront. His contract expires next summer, but I still expect the rags to ask for a huge fee in the summer

Isn't he going into his last year? I am surprised his name doesn't come up more when we are talking about a wide goalscoring forward. Maybe we just think it would be too difficult to get him.
I despise the rags a lot, but Martial is the only player that I actually think we should go for. I dislike him a lot, since he`s a rag, but he`s a big talent and can play both on the left wing and upfront. His contract expires next summer, but I still expect the rags to ask for a huge fee in the summer
Impossible I'm afraid. One year left, but with an option to extend for another year (can be activated by rags). It's a shame, as IMO he's the most talented young hybrid forward not named Mbappe or Dembele.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.