Relegation fight

Don’t think he means that.

Told you..

He fucked up nothing, in case you’ve forgotten we were 2 up, could/should have been 4 or 5. Not his fault Vinny and Otamendi decided to defend like school boys second half. Not his fault that the team he picked and the tactics he deployed tore the rags to shreds for 45 minutes but certain players missed gilt edged chances.
Now before you come back with Aguero blah blah blah, he wouldn’t have been in the position Sterling found himself when he missed his chances as the fact Sterling didn’t play where Aguero or even Jesus plays meant he had the space in the first place. Also Gundogan was in a position with his header that KDB wouldn’t be in in a million years.
Now none of us will ever know if pep had played who you wanted how it would turn out, we do know if players had took the opportunities Peps tactics enabled them to have we’d be champions now.
Wasn’t to be and we move on. We’ll walk it anyway, be at least 15 points imo as the rags will cave in once we beat spurs on Saturday.

am I missing something here? who is more likely to score raz or aguero, or even jesus? anyway. having somehow got a lead at half time you shore the fucking thing up. at 2-1 you at least do it then, to wait till we were losing before making a change was downright criminal. its the fucking rags and a title ffs.

perhaps its me.

am I missing something here? who is more likely to score raz or aguero, or even jesus? anyway. having somehow got a lead at half time you shore the fucking thing up. at 2-1 you at least do it then, to wait till we were losing before making a change was downright criminal. its the fucking rags and a title ffs.

perhaps its me.

For someone who has been going for as long as you have you've very little knowledge on the actual game.

Raz, Aguero or Jesus? Let's think...
1) Aguero.
2) Jesus.
3) Raz.

Now the only flaw with your argument is that both Aguero and Jesus like to play on the shoulder of the last defender, something that Sterling doesn't do, if they'd been on the pitch they wouldn't have been in the position Sterling found himself because they'd have been marked by either Bailly or Smalling. We never will know whether the result would have been different, we DO KNOW that Pep's plan worked almost perfectly.
Now i know it's difficult for you to comprehend as it's been spelt out numerous times but that's the reality of that particular situation.

As for the other great chance, Gundogan's, he arrives in the box at much better times than KDB does, Kevin plays slightly deeper so again wouldn't have been in the position to score the chance.

Finally the shore up bollocks. Their first 2 goals came within 2 minutes or so of each other, you think we would have had time to do a sub and if so who did you want putting on to shore it up.

As for your comment in another thread that Peps a lot to learn i hope to god he doesn't ask you for any advice, as we'd be fucked, though i'm sure you can show him how to be the biggest blue out there.

perhaps its me.

Nope Bill it isn't.
Pep's subs have always been a bit on the average side in terms of timing and game management.
I can live with it for the rest of the package.

For someone who has been going for as long as you have you've very little knowledge on the actual game.

Raz, Aguero or Jesus? Let's think...
1) Aguero.
2) Jesus.
3) Raz.

Now the only flaw with your argument is that both Aguero and Jesus like to play on the shoulder of the last defender, something that Sterling doesn't do, if they'd been on the pitch they wouldn't have been in the position Sterling found himself because they'd have been marked by either Bailly or Smalling. We never will know whether the result would have been different, we DO KNOW that Pep's plan worked almost perfectly.
Now i know it's difficult for you to comprehend as it's been spelt out numerous times but that's the reality of that particular situation.

As for the other great chance, Gundogan's, he arrives in the box at much better times than KDB does, Kevin plays slightly deeper so again wouldn't have been in the position to score the chance.

Finally the shore up bollocks. Their first 2 goals came within 2 minutes or so of each other, you think we would have had time to do a sub and if so who did you want putting on to shore it up.

As for your comment in another thread that Peps a lot to learn i hope to god he doesn't ask you for any advice, as we'd be fucked, though i'm sure you can show him how to be the biggest blue out there.
well we lost so perhaps its you and Pep that doesn't know a lot about football. certainly neither of you know what a fucking Derby means.

Pep is not a god , as far as management goes he’s been terrible this week , resting our best players v Utd was disgusting , he certainly doesn’t understand what a derby means to me any way.

9 out of 51 shots on target in the last 3 matches suggest we need to be putting it between the sticks before we can even think of beating someone heavily!
These games won’t be easy and we can make them harder than they need to be with our terrible finishing

Pep is not a god , as far as management goes he’s been terrible this week , resting our best players v Utd was disgusting , he certainly doesn’t understand what a derby means to me any way.
no way pep does that if it was Barca vs RM for the title and that in Itself is cause for concern.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.