Relegation fight

Steve mate chill your beans.
We need 6 pts, 5 with our goal difference.
It'll happen. Even if spurs turn us over and the rags win the ball is in our court.
We are 13 pts, call it 14 with GD, in front.
Yes it could go down to 7 if the rags beat West Brom and Bournemouth but then we can make it 10 pts again if we beat Swansea.
It'll happen sooner than later.

hahahah lee you know me to well

PS
i think we will win the league this weekend beat spurs and watch the scum give it jonnhy big bollocks and act the BIG I.AM and west brom will nick a point

Us being 13 points clear and needing two wins to win the league

Don’t think he means that.

Told you..
the fact we are to face tough games against relegation threatened teams, had he not fucked up in the dearby we could have played the kids.

He fucked up nothing, in case you’ve forgotten we were 2 up, could/should have been 4 or 5. Not his fault Vinny and Otamendi decided to defend like school boys second half. Not his fault that the team he picked and the tactics he deployed tore the rags to shreds for 45 minutes but certain players missed gilt edged chances.
Now before you come back with Aguero blah blah blah, he wouldn’t have been in the position Sterling found himself when he missed his chances as the fact Sterling didn’t play where Aguero or even Jesus plays meant he had the space in the first place. Also Gundogan was in a position with his header that KDB wouldn’t be in in a million years.
Now none of us will ever know if pep had played who you wanted how it would turn out, we do know if players had took the opportunities Peps tactics enabled them to have we’d be champions now.
Wasn’t to be and we move on. We’ll walk it anyway, be at least 15 points imo as the rags will cave in once we beat spurs on Saturday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.