Serial Killer at large in Manchester?

Didn't realise that. Thanks.
It is strange and possible but i still cant see that many people dying from simply being pushed into the canal.

The ‘pusher’ would be the most successful serial killer in history. A 100% kill rate, spanning years, no survivors and no witnesses

It would appear that pushing people into a canal is a more effective means of murder than any other. I’m not a ‘believer’, it’s safe to say

The ‘pusher’ would be the most successful serial killer in history. A 100% kill rate, spanning years, no survivors and no witnesses

It would appear that pushing people into a canal is a more effective means of murder than any other. I’m not a ‘believer’, it’s safe to say

I think Amelia Dyer and Shipman may still had been more deadly, though the angler if real and still at large could climb to those figures

Unless they fucked up the other night.

Maybe someone could tweet Ryan Clayton(Josh from Corrie) to spread awareness about this? He’s a City fan and he replies to tweets so I’m sure he’d be willing to help.

Scary - I have been cycling down there for years.
Saw this the other day on Facebook. The police stating “ there is no evidence to suggest it being linked to other incidents”

Well of course not because those victims aren’t alive to tell their stories ! Plus they can pass off any Superficial injuries as being done trying to save themselves from drowning.

Head injury - banged it falling in

Contusions to hands and fingers - scraped them on the sides scrambling to get out.

Lots of injuries can be explained away as natural because time in the water can seriously degrade the remains and destroy evidence. Plus they can say X was drunk/on drugs etc which they can add into the factors.

It’s intersting that this man was on a bike
He was sober and on his way home from work

I’d like to know how many canal deaths were in similar circumstances to this, how many of any were traveling on cycles.

We’re the majority on a night out ? If there is indeed a serial killer did he make his first big mistake by changing his modus operandi ?

How do you know there's been no survivors?

Total bollocks. A lot of the victims must be either non swimming dwarfs or out of their minds on drink and drugs then because most canals are about 5 ft deep so why not just stand up if you end up in there?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.