Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

Watch games with the commentary muted these days, but a comparison of Tyler's intonation and volume at the four goals would be quite revealing. Just console yourself with the knowledge that the great joy each goal gives us is matched by the internal agony it causes him. A win win.

The man is an absolute cùnt. That bad last night I had to watch the 2nd half on mute. Hate him.

The man is an absolute cùnt. That bad last night I had to watch the 2nd half on mute. Hate him.
Me too. I can only think he holds ratboys hand for 90mins. The pair of them last night was a disgrace and I've never said that about Neville. Anybody else ever heard Neville mention he went to Wembley 81 with his uncle who was a city fan because I've never heard that. It was very amateurish and totally uncalled for.
It only prompted Mr monotone to go on one about how Tottenham went 2-1 behind in 81 and how we knew the outcome of that one.
It was yet again commentators, supposedly neutral commentators, willing the other team to score against us. And when sterling got the third I'm sure the two of them started talking about what they was having for lunch tomorrow.
It's so blatant now that it doesn't come as a shock anymore.

Me too. I can only think he holds ratboys hand for 90mins. The pair of them last night was a disgrace and I've never said that about Neville. Anybody else ever heard Neville mention he went to Wembley 81 with his uncle who was a city fan because I've never heard that. It was very amateurish and totally uncalled for.
It only prompted Mr monotone to go on one about how Tottenham went 2-1 behind in 81 and how we knew the outcome of that one.
It was yet again commentators, supposedly neutral commentators, willing the other team to score against us. And when sterling got the third I'm sure the two of them started talking about what they was having for lunch tomorrow.
It's so blatant now that it doesn't come as a shock anymore.

Yep, Neville was shocking too. Same old shit with him saying how bad the opposition are instead of praising our brilliant football. They don't hide their bias very well at all.

Anyone who still doesnt believe Tyler can’t stand us should look at how he described the early chance when Sané hit the post. All other reports Inc MOTD talk about great technique /skill etc Tyler & Ratboy concluded that he “scuffed”it

Anyone who still doesnt believe Tyler can’t stand us should look at how he described the early chance when Sané hit the post. All other reports Inc MOTD talk about great technique /skill etc Tyler & Ratboy concluded that he “scuffed”it

Yep he is a wanker

Neville saying he badly cut across it. He meant to you Bury bellend. Fantastic technique that was close to a brilliant goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.