Swansea (H) - Pre Match Thread

City v Swansea prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't want United to lose. We want to win it on our patch against Swansea. Come on City!

I see the virtue in winning it at home next week but I always want the Rags to lose. I’ll take the consolation of knowing we’re Champions before we kick off against Swansea and enjoying a day of boozy celebration (before and after!) and pressure-free, champagne football.

Yesterdays bringing on of YAYA surely means he is short of games to win a medal. does anybody know stats etc. i would hope one of our best players ever ends with a medal and a CAKE

Yesterdays bringing on of YAYA surely means he is short of games to win a medal. does anybody know stats etc. i would hope one of our best players ever ends with a medal and a CAKE

You need 5 appearances, Yaya has 7 only mendy (4) Bravo (1) Foden & Diaz (3) are short amd if we wrap it up I expect to see them start.
We get 40 extra medals to give out as we see fit

Obviously it would be enjoyable for Utd to come unstuck v West Brom or Bournemouth & I find it very difficult not to want them to lose, but from a City perspective, it's pretty unlikely we are not going to win any of our remaining games, so the opportunity of potentially one last game in the season where it really matters, where we can get excited about there being a lot on it & (hopefully) win it, far outweighs the rags losing & us all sitting there with nothing to look forward to than a parade, maybe even lose the game because we are celebrating already.

Nah, I hope the Swansea game matters.

Just realised that if we win the league next week the following game is West Ham (a) meaning that they would have to give us a guard of honour that game depending on whether we win it against swansea or before. That would mean that joe hart and zaba would be involved in that and although I bet they are gutted they can’t be a part of this team after so many years here, they love the bones of this club and just thought it would be a nice touch for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.