Players who might improve us

He’s not a statistical player Dax it’s probably why you’re not creaming your pants over him. But watch any Spurs game and see that he dictates the play from deep. He’s press resistant and has a great short passing game. Very agile and is the key factor in Spurs transitioning from defence to attack. He’s actually playing a very similar role to the one Fernandinho does for us, but is a bit more physical.
Hey, it's not me you need to convince here. I'm the guy who'd rather have a press resistant guy playing at the base of our 3.

I just wanted you to repeat yourself so others could hear you :)

That said, he almost always plays with Dier or Wanyama next to him, so I wouldn't say he plays the exact role for them that Dihno plays here.

But in terms of overall skillset. I'd agree a player like him (as I think he is now too old to acquire now) will be a better fit at DM.

Not really,he was displaying his talents for Fulham 7/8 years back when i stated on here i wanted us to sign him.

Remember championing his cause back in 2012 when he was still at Fulham and was told that Javi Garcia would be a much better player. Hmmm.

I remember him, also.

Shorter burst of talent, then, than he has now! Always 'potential', but never quite reaching it at Fulham.

He HAS developed under Poch, no doubt and it is indication he never reached his potential earlier, having battled to keep his place in the time he's been at Spuds, outside of injury.

That's why I said 'late bloomer'.

We were linked with Rodriguez a few years back before his injury. I've been impressed every time I've seen him play. There's a very good player in there with room for improvement by top coaching. He'd also be willing to be the third striker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.