Swansea (H) - Pre Match Thread

City v Swansea prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My understanding is- 40 medals to be given out.

So if foden gets another 2 apperences he'll qualify to officially get a medal & it will be on record as an achievement.

Tosin,Muric might even get a medal out of the 40 but if they dont get the 5 apperences it would be unofficial on his achievements.

------------------------Ederson
------------Kompany-----------Laporte
---Walker-----------Gündogan--------------Delph
------------De Bruyne----------Silva
---Bernardo-----------Jesus------------Sterling

Bravo, Otamendi, Danilo, Mendy, Foden, Sané, Agüero

5-0 City

Manchester City v Swansea, Sunday 22nd April 2018
BRING YOUR SCARF!

We all got a scarf with our SCs last Summer so I think we should get those sky blue, white and Vimto colour “SEASON 2017/18” scarves out for Swansea next week

(Middle one:)
cityzens-scarf-vote.ashx

I’d rather the whole stadium held those up than another plastic flag waving or plastic card holding tifo, they get a bit same-y. Let’s do a scarf one instead this time!

I remember we did a scarf one for a derby once and it was the best tifo we’ve ever had. Everyone either holding the scarves up or folding them in half and rolling them around in the air - looked fantastic!

BRING YOUR SCARF!

We all got a scarf with our SCs last Summer so I think we should get those sky blue, white and Vimto colour “SEASON 2017/18” scarves out for Swansea next week

cityzens-scarf-vote.ashx

I’d rather the whole stadium held those up than another plastic flag waving or plastic card holding tifo, they get a bit same-y. Let’s do a scarf one instead this time!

I remember we did a scarf one for a derby once and it was the best tifo we’ve ever had. Everyone either holding the scarves up or folding them in half and rolling them around in the air - looked fantastic!

Quality that on Ronaldo

BRING YOUR SCARF!

cityzens-scarf-vote.ashx

Courtesy of Joey Barton all scarves donated that game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.