United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
After today they've got some nerve if they ever try to bang on about empty seats/lack of atmosphere again.........they are a shadow of what they once were as a club and a fanbase

celebrating like mad beating us last week,this week hand us the title by losing to a relegated team,you couldn't write that shit

So beaten twice this season in league
Both teams lost to bottom side week after
That’s why we’re champions

After today they've got some nerve if they ever try to bang on about empty seats/lack of atmosphere again.........they are a shadow of what they once were as a club and a fanbase
Well said. More empty seats than Paul Poibag’s fan Club.

Good job we won it early. I have heard that a certain team always comes on strong after Christmas.

I can’t fecking believe I have just read this on the Caf. “

“I make it they join Chelsea on three titles this decade.

We've got two. If we were to win next year the 2010's finish three a piece and one for Leicester”...........thank feck Ineas educated in Leigh!

That is interesting, if we can get the next one and make it 4, make us the most successful in the PL in the decade and exactly what we where laughed at for saying when the takeover took place!

Whether we like it or not the last week asked questions and this weekend those questions where answered!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.