Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sly sports at its best, how Man City won the league, 33 games, 28 wins, they showed 5 games/goals highlights - incl our only 2 losses of the season! What a joke!
Their hour long programme at 10am promises to be full highlights of the Liverpool and Utd game! But who cares as much as they hate it we are the champions! Even castles trying to go full pound for pound rubbish - you can spend whatever but you have to deliver and we did with the best football - I’ll take that! At 40 years old I never dreamed when my dad was taking me all over the country and seeing us lose we’d ever win anything let alone the premier league by being leagues apart from everyone - just like when I was growing up United used to do! So so sweet!

Don't worry, it'll be great - they've got Danny Mills on as special guest

Just looked him up on twitter to find out i've been blocked - which is odd as I dont recall ever having contributed or even viewed his timeline before. Oh well, I'll just have to pick up the pieces, get over it, and move on I guess...

The meeeeeeja are still going to have to nurture the mass of armchair gloryhunters ....not holding my breath , though more recent bbc clips are showing us some respect...

Have you ever heard any normal football fan talk about 'core XI' purchase cost plus season wage bill divided by points accumulated as an actual thing before?!

Have you ever heard any normal football fan talk about 'core XI' purchase cost plus season wage bill divided by points accumulated as an actual thing before?!

That's desperate.

I wonder what the stat's were for the Rag"s when they were dominating the PL? How far were they ahead of everyone else? F**king miles I'd bet.

That's desperate.

I wonder what the stat's were for the Rag"s when they were dominating the PL? How far were they ahead of everyone else? F**king miles I'd bet.

I’d also love to see the raw data. There is a good chance points per spend have been higher if you look at under achievement also.

Does this Harris character actually believe that the rest of his brief time (like ours) on this planet should be dedicated to a stats analysis of the results of a club that he does not actually support himself ??..!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.