Breaking records/stats thread

Previously posted Arsenal had 18 scorers in 1 season.. We are 13 players atm. Here are the people who haven't scored in the league:

Diaz
Yaya
Foden
Mendy
Laporte
Stones
Walker
Zinchenko
Ederson
Bravo

Yaya will surely be given a tap-in.
Diaz and Foden would be great if they got game time.
All of that defence are capable, but will they try?
Ederson?!! lol
Pep has missed a trick if he doesn't use Ederson as an outfield player at least once in these last few games. Would be the ultimate piss take.

They keep stating City are second in days at top of the season with 240
But haven't the realised that there are 37 days left and we will obviously stay top and I am sure that will be enough to set a new record 277.
Corrected what a knob

Who keep saying that? I've only seen the OPTA stat which says we've been top in this season for 240 days while United have been top 241 days in the past 6 years.

Maybe not realistic but I'd love for Eddie to get the golden glove.

He's 2 behind DDG so its probably not going to happen but with our fixture list there's really no reason we shouldn't get 4 or 5 clean sheets and that might put make things close.

Just don't want them to get anything close to resembling a trophy

Maybe not realistic but I'd love for Eddie to get the golden glove.

He's 2 behind DDG so its probably not going to happen but with our fixture list there's really no reason we shouldn't get 4 or 5 clean sheets and that might put make things close.

Just don't want them to get anything close to resembling a trophy
Too late pal, they've already won the We Beat City Trophy.

When was the last date that we weren't top this season?

According to a game by game points ahead total in the Sun today, 26 Aug was last game we played after which we were not at least level points on top.

14 October was last game we played where we were not clear points top (ie not just top on GD).

And 10 December was the last game we played where our lead was not double figure points. It was then 11.

According to a game by game points ahead total in the Sun today, 26 Aug was last game we played after which we were not at least level points on top.

14 October was last game we played where we were not clear points top (ie not just top on GD).

And 10 December was the last game we played where our lead was not double figure points. It was then 11.
Thanks for that.

With five matches to go, Manchester City have already equalled their record tally of 28 wins in a Premier League season, set in 2011/12.

What’s the record for the least number of minutes behind in matches during the season? Arsenal invincibles maybe? Are we close?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.